HP Openview NNMi
FibroLAN provides the HP OpenView NNMi platform along with dedicated integrated tools for managing its products (e.g. Falcon)
The HP Network Node Management system is an SNMP based, well-known, widely spread platform for managing network elements.
HP NNM manages various network elements of many vendors and therefore will enable the customer to manage all devices through one generic interface with no need to purchase and maintain different software for each vendor's products.
The integrated solution is based on NNMi v9.x and higher (older versions are also available)
- MAIN FEATURES
- Provides automatic device and topology discovery and polling of devices.
- Monitor SNMP reachability and interface status
- Supports interface SNMP traps
- View reachability status and alarm information
- Supports FibroLAN private SNMP traps
- Supports event manipulation
- Provides instant Telnet/SSH/Web interface session initialization
- Includes upgrade capabilities for future development
- Provides generic management support of FibroLAN Falcon product lines, GA10 and FibroLAN MetroStar based Fiber Access Networks product lines
- Provides simple and intuitive graphical user interface
- Easy and quick installation
- Available under Windows and Linux platforms
- Capable of managing many 3rd party vendors' equipment (e.g. Cisco)